About Me

My photo
Always complaining about something!

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Tell Mummy and Daddy to leave all their coin to Mickey Mouse, you can at least have fun contesting it!


Wills and probate. Preparing for your hard earned wealth to be distributed to loved ones when the time comes for you to slip through those pearly gates.

A legal document that you need to know will stand, as this is one contract you will not be able to fight out in the courts. The one legal document that you have to know will be respected and left as it is.

But oh no, not in Blightey! In the good old UK, if you are disgruntled you are not in a will, kick up a fuss, go on a few morning TV programmes, get some good old media whoring on the go. Play the hard done by relative, insist that no matter what your parents wishes were, your needs are greater and that your father was domineering and forced your mother to sign the will under duress (even though she had 6 years after the fathers death to amend the will). If indeed your father was such a horrific person, who forced your mother into doing things she did not want, why would you want his money?

Now I shall not disclose too much information on my blog about this case as I will probably see myself in court for defamation, anything to get a few more quid eh? Suffice to say the contestors woe is me act on the BBC, was nothing short of bile rising. I hope the other party appeal, they have my backing.

Legal documents? contracts?not worth the paper they are written on, as long as you have MONEY to contest them.

No comments:

Post a Comment