About Me

My photo
Always complaining about something!

Thursday 8 October 2009

The Spammers take sanctuary in Brutalism

Having just sat and drank four cups of coffee strong enough to fuel one a Nasa Rocket, I am attempting to concentrate on my study. I keep venturing back to the my Parkhill website, only to find YET AGAIN it has been trolled and spammed by some of the internets most retarded users. Why on Earth they would want to ask for opinions on the end of the world on a website dedicated to Brutalism is beyond me!

Do not get me wrong I appreciate Brutalism is not everyones cup of tea. I understand that to many people, these monumentous constructions are nothing more than despised blots on the landscapes.... but come on comparing it to the Apocalypse is just a tad OTT.

I would also like to state to the very forthcoming Cigarette and drugs vendors that had taken shelter thanks to my blood, sweat and tears, the following: Maybe many smokes and drug indulgences have been enjoyed in these buildings but I am afraid the majority of people that visit the website for genuine reasons will not be interested in importing 200,000 fake Camel cigarettes with enough carcogens to wipe out the entire population of the Isle of Wight.

Also most certainly I would like to think that anyone classy enough to visit my Parkhill website site would not need any help "rising to the occasion" and if they did have medical issues in that department they would be intelligent enough to seek medical intervention.

Some might say I should be grateful my website is getting even a couple of hits, when the subject matter is so boring even if it is from the Nigerian Mafia, (personally I feel it is anything but boring I find it a captivating subject! but when half the population can not find anything other than Bruce Forsyth and some men in sequins and Simon Cowell and his cash cows on a Saturday night interesting, who am I to argue?)

Or maybe they are all correct, maybe I should just be grateful that at least someone is showing an interest in Brutalism, even if it is for all the wrong reasons. Maybe they could donate some of their earnings from their death laced cancer sticks towards me, so I can afford a Parkhill Flat in 2010.

Maybe but maybe not!

Brutalism lives on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment