About Me

My photo
Always complaining about something!

Monday 7 December 2009

M150 Assignment Result In!

Who needs the Xfactor for finger biting stuff??

I have been waiting with great anticipation for my M150 first assignment result and check it out... 97%!!

Now that is worth a glass of the bubbly stuff! So cracked open the Jacobs Crack Sparkilng Rose (no Krug this week!) Gulp, Gulp.. but what is this?? OH NO, these meds I am taking from having my foot hacked at meant the bubbly did not have the desired effect.

It is not very often I actually have a worthwhile reason to get wasted and the one time I did it was an Epic Fail!!!

Oh well tonight I will just have to try again, using the excuse it is a Monday and I am not at work now until Jan 4th 2010!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's excellent! How are you getting on with the javascript stuff for the next bit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just started unit 7 today! I am just on page 18 and feel that I am being lulled into a false sense of security, I can imagine by page 30 I shall be sweating like an albino in a tanning salon! Only time will tell though!

    ReplyDelete